Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - Introduction, I'm Mark 46 and just bought a 71 beetle that i want to convert to a bit of a sleeper car to go to Le Man, but it has to also be my 2nd family car (for when i have to use the family car) i still want 4 seats , still want it to look like it does maybe with some extra vents for rads in the panel under the bonnet.

I'm looking for an enthusiast to help me fit engine (thinking 3.2 boxster) drive train, brakes and all the other stuff.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hi - Introduction, I'm Mark 46 and just bought a 71 beetle that i want to convert to a bit of a sleeper car to go to Le Man, but it has to also be my 2nd family car (for when i have to use the family car) i still want 4 seats , still want it to look like it does maybe with some extra vents for rads in the panel under the bonnet.

I'm looking for an enthusiast to help me fit engine (thinking 3.2 boxster) drive train, brakes and all the other stuff.
Sorry have no idea how to help you out, but sure hope you post your project would be great to see it done. Anything is possible, i once put a 327 chevy engine in my 59 MGA

1 - 2 of 2 Posts