Inside stored since 2000, garage kept its whole life, owned by a little old man since 1990. Never any rust, interior is perfect. undercarriage and floor pans are in great condition, and original, they still have body color on them. Completely serviced, new tires, new brakes, new battery, complete tune up, new radiator, all fluids have been changed, new injectors, and lines. Runs and drives great, it’s a Must See!!! One of the nicest ones you will ever come across. This car is not junk by any means, can be driven daily, or take to car shows. Milage is 113,308. Please do not message asking if this is available, if you’re reading this it is available, will not reply to that question. Also, I do not need help selling this vehicle and please no comments about the car or the asking price. If you do not like either, please just move on, and of course, no silly offers. Will take trades only on MOPAR muscle car, if there is a cash difference, I might be willing to pay, thanks for looking!!! Vehicle located in Uniontown, PA. 57 Farragut Street Uniontown PA 15401. If you would like to speak to a real person, I am old school so just message me your phone number and I will return an interested parties phone call. Asking $9,999.