2.8L V6 4Motion (4WD / 4x4) VW Golf Mk IV 2001 (Y-reg) in dark green.

A dark green that sometimes looks like dark blue in certain light.
Black full-leather interior including heated front seats, with brushed metal accents.
6-speed Manual gearbox
Engine purrs and is powerful. (201 BHP)
K&N induction Kit fitted.
All Bosch service parts - sparks, filters etc.
Bosch Silver S5 battery.
18" R32-style alloys with Goodyear EffecientGrip Performance tyres all round - good tread left but wheels have some kerb damage.
Original rear brakes.
Brembo 4-pot racing calipers (in red) on the front.
"New" (hardly used) EBC Drilled & Grooved Discs on the front with EBC RedStuff pads, again "new".
ABS with EBD brakes - see note below:
[It failed the MOT because the ABS brakes were disabled in the software by the previous owner when he fitted the Brembos and I don't know how to re-enable it. It used to pass but only failed because of the change in MOT law concerning ABS brakes etc,]
Full Climate control with AC.
Full closure electric windows
Electric Tilt and slide Sun Roof.
Electric button operated fuel filler flap.
Thatcham Category 1 Alarm and immobiliser.

To be sold as a project because of a few problems...

The ABS brakes have been disabled in the software so it will not pass an MOT until this has been fixed (or bypassed...)
Unfortunately, due to Covid-19 and having my daughter, I no longer have the time nor money so it has been sitting on my drive for the last 2 or 3 years. (The battery is on a trickle charger to keep it topped up and to power the alarm.) I had always intended to fix her up and use as my second, weekend, car or sell her as a complete masterpiece however I don't have the time or money anymore so would like to sell it to someone who will restore it to its former glory.
The rear, plastic, bumper has some sun-aged cracks in it so will need re-spraying and the rear right panel has faded a bit due to sun damage - this may buff/polish out?
The front wiper blades need replacing as have perished.
The handbrake has rusted on but may unstick itself with driving.
The car has 177,398 miles on the clock but is 21 years old so may be a future classic?

£2,000 as a project and for a quick sale. (I need to jet wash the driveway...!)

Thank you for looking.

N.B. Has personalised plates on which will be removed prior to sale.