Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my 2008 R32 a couple months ago, got first snow yesterday and guess what I did! Yeah, ESP off and did some wicked cyclones :D:. Apparently I had too much fun because now ESP will not turn back on. Any thoughts on why this would be? I still have AWD and ABS, so not sure what would cause it to not come back on.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, scratch this. I decided to go ahead and beat on it some more, after about 5 minutes I was able to turn ESP back on. Seems odd it sat overnight and fired up with this issue though. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got my 2008 R32 a couple months ago, got first snow yesterday and guess what I did! Yeah, ESP off and did some wicked cyclones :D:. Apparently I had too much fun because now ESP will not turn back on. Any thoughts on why this would be? I still have AWD and ABS, so not sure what would cause it to not come back on.
Check sensors on rims which measure the speed. Thay are first thing wich are to go and so the ESP can't do the job. Than go ahead with VW original tester (best is original but can also be aftermarket tester for VW). It will tell you for sure where is the problem. I hope this help you. Ciao, M.

Poslano z mojega BLA-L29 z uporabo Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts