Hey guys - new here and I wanted to give y'all a shout! I've been creeping around here for years since 2008. I've owned a Rabbit, Jetta, two Passats, and finally my most favorite of all - the CC. Sadly, I've made the decision to part ways with her - I have a plug-in hybrid and the CC just doesn't get much use anymore. Better to let her go to someone who will enjoy it as much as I have over the years.

Here's the copy/paste version of the online listing:

Single owner 2015 VW CC R-Line. All highway miles - serviced regularly - have kept all the service records from 12/2015. Always filled up at ether 76, Chevron, or Shell. Best looking and mechanically sound CC in 1000-mile radius!

VEHICLE STILL HAS FULL COVERAGE COMPREHENSIVE EXTENDED WARRANTY UNTIL 11/2024 or 169,110 MILES!! (I've done about $30k worth of work on the car with dealership handling claims - warranty company is awesome, never denied a single claim! I have the original contract and will sign it over to the new owner).

Recent work includes:

-New Intake Manifold 5/2022
-New rear shocks (Bilstein) 5/2022
-New HID bulbs
-Replaced all 4 fuel injectors and hoses 5/2022
-New brakes and calipers
-Tires less than 2 yrs old - regularly rotated (7-10k miles) and balanced (5k miles).
-Tires will be patched and serviced free of charge at America's Tire per warranty.
-Resealed Cam Plate
-Resealed DSG transfer box
-Replaced Turbo at 130k
-New wiring harness for trunk-latch and rear backup camera
-New wiring harness for driver's side door
-New ignition coils at 110k
-Spark plugs new (125k)
-New Battery 2021
-New struts 2020
(All work done under warranty at Capitol VW in San Jose)

Mods: (Precision Motorworks in Santa Clara)
-APR ECU stage 1 tune - engine now produces 264HP with 297ftlbs torque.
-APR DSG transmission control module tune. Adjusts shifting to account for the extra HP.
-K&M Performance Air Filter intake
-New Intake Manifold (Installed by Dealership)
-Bilstein performance shocks
-Custom performance 18'' machined wheels give it a very aggressive and unique stance
MODS DO NOT VOID THE WARRANTY!!

VagCom:
-Launch control
-Speed limiter restriction removed
-Rpm limiter adjusted to 7200

-$4000 JL premium sound system includes all JL speakers, 12'' enclosed JL subwoofer, 8-channel JL 650W component amp, and 1000W JL bass amp. JL Fix86 DSP under the dash allows for the stock head unit to operate like an aftermarket unit for optimal sound quality. (Audiowerk in San Jose)
-DynoMat sound insulation behind all interior panels and trunk.

Fully loaded: Navigation. Voice-activated controls. Rain-sensing windshield wipers. Adaptive headlights. Dual-zone climate control. Heated power seats. USB. etc.

Come test drive this bad boy and bring your favorite playlist. It's a head-turner for sure!

Known Issues:
Bluetooth control module no longer works for calls - was quoted $400 to fix (Only thing not covered by warranty).
A few rock chips and minor scratches on the body
Minor defects to leather seat in the back - small cracking can be seen, no big deal
Rims could use curb-rash service (was quoted $189 for full restoration)
The headliner needs to be shampooed.