Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings !! Just got a low oil pressure alert on my GTI and waiting for a new oem sensor to arrive in the mail. Thought I would get some feedback on this issue. I parked the car and not driving it and taking the alert seriously even though my GTI only has 20,300 miles on. Car seems to run great, clean fresh oil change, I am the original owner and this car has not been abused. Thinking about picking up an oil pressure tester if the new sensor doesn't fix the problem to help me diagnose what next could be the problem. Love my GTI!! <3 Thanks in advance for your feedback. :)
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive side-view mirror

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Greetings !! Just got a low oil pressure alert on my GTI and waiting for a new oem sensor to arrive in the mail. Thought I would get some feedback on this issue. I parked the car and not driving it and taking the alert seriously even though my GTI only has 20,300 miles on. Car seems to run great, clean fresh oil change, I am the original owner and this car has not been abused. Thinking about picking up an oil pressure tester if the new sensor doesn't fix the problem to help me diagnose what next could be the problem. Love my GTI!! <3 Thanks in advance for your feedback. :)
View attachment 46047
Waiting for low fuel pressure sensor still. I am keeping it parked for now. Hopefully it's just the sensor and if anyone else here has had the sensor fail replaced it and fixed the problem or replaced it and discovered it was something else and what it was. Thanks in advance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts