Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just recently purchased a new 2018 Tiguan Limited with the old body style. For Christmas I got an OBD11 unit to do some simple mods to my car. Unfortunately I cannot do a lot of things with it because my serial number is registering as a new body style VW Tiguan and obviously they are two very differnt SUVs. My question is, if anyone has any input on OBD11 and a Serial Number that shows a Different model car? I would like to do some coding for the 5 Brake Light fix/ also the intuitive turn signals that the GTI is capable of doing (Non LED). Joker headlights if I remember correctly. Plus I did a minor mod to my License Plate Lights, changing them from incandescents to LEDs. Now I have an error code on my dash but I figured a simple code from OBD11 would fix.. which it would probably be possible if my car would register as the older body style... Unfortunately a lot of (apps) on OBD11 are unavailable for my Forgetful 2018 VW Tiguan 2.0 TSI 4motion.. hmmm. Somebody help if possible!!

Jordan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts