Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my baby... 84 rabbit L. I am the 2nd owner. Originally bought from first owner in 2015 in Toledo. The car was stored in a barn for 19 years from 97 ... before I went to get it. Put a battery in, drove her for 2 years... then she stopped. After countless eyes, mechanics and persons, it was stored again as no one knew why. After everything was replaced or changed that had to do with getting the car running, still did not. Come to find a terribly hacked wiring harness from first owner (his storing method) led to a cascade melt in the wires. So harness was pulled. And that's where it sits. 85% done just needs to be wired up. Have the harness and fuse box, ecu pulled.. also have other parts and all the stuff that was pulled or changed and such... Fully documented. Full exhaust, front rotors and padd both axels. Plugs, wires, ignition module, intake and filter, starter, distributor inside and out, among so much more... This was my dream car. I love this thong!!! I wanted to finish but I'm moving, and by no means it cant come with me and it sucks :( I want to send this to a home where it'll be finished and used! My only other option is graveyard. And ad a vw owner, a petrol head i dont want that. So if you or anyone you know could save this for the community, let's get it done! Message me, I'll give you any info you need. All reasonable offers. Need gone ASAP. will need to be towed naturally. $1000 OBO PRICE NOT FIRM. LOCATED IN HARRISON TOWNSHIP, MACOMB COUNTY MICHIGAN.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts