Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner
4K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  acgator 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

so I decided to go for aftermarket LED tail lights for my rabbit and want to see what do you guys think of these ones or if somebody already have them:

Automotive lighting Automotive tail & brake light Red Vehicle Car

Automotive lighting Automotive tail & brake light Red Auto part Car

Automotive lighting Automotive tail & brake light Auto part Red Light

which one would you choose?

See less See more
#2 ·
i like the second one, i was looking at some similar to these but they came smoked,
think it's a great little upgrade only thing is i think you need coding for them.

#4 ·
I've been looking for aftermarket taillights for months now (mostly because I want amber turn signals). It's going to be LED but I'm looking for taillights that are US spec (i.e. two reverse lights). Rear fogs aren't super important but it'd be nice if it had two of those too. I've contemplated turning the unused white sections on the outer lights into amber signals but one of the housings is cracked and fogs up in the sun after water gets in, however, I have found where it's getting in and might just do the amber DIY and fix the crack with glue or something.

Anyone know where I can find aftermarket taillights with two reverse lights?

#5 ·
Oem Euro tails have amber turn signals. The rear fog doesn't have to be installed since it's on the inner light on the hatch, so you can keep two reverse lights. There is some wiring mod in order to get them to work since you're going from a two bulb set up on the stock lights to a three bulb set up on the euro tails. I bought mine from oemplus.com.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.