Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any one who has successfully managed to lose weight from 30 BMI to the normal range and can give advice on what to focus on/avoid?

My current height is 176-177, current weight is 91, 24 year old. Have been overweight for as far as the health booklet goes. Entered army at 99.5, left BMT at 83. After about 1 year in army, started to gain weight after surgery till current weight.

I jog(60%)/walk(40%) about 2km at night about 6-8 times in a month. Goes to gym every thursday (does treadmil, cycle, stairs, pull-down bar and other arms machines). Recently tried hiking around macritchie reservoir.

Though, i spend around 80% of the time in bed when I don't go out (laptop on the bed).

Can anyone with experience share your advice about what I can do/should do/should avoid/food to eat/avoid etc?

Thank you!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sport and keto are the best fighters against weight! Give it a try to both at the same time, and you will see soon results.

·
Registered
57 Posts
There are many ways to lose weight but you need to find the right program that will help your body succeed. My daughter tried many diets but none had a well thought out plan. For her it was very complicated to create this it itself and browsing on the internet she found The most efficient weight loss program This program allows you to plan and create your meal around the points given to you, which is based on your height, weight, age, and gender. Do you want to try it too? Go for it and tell us how your successes are going on.

·
Registered
7 Posts
There are many ways to lose weight but you need to find the right program that will help your body succeed. My daughter tried many diets but none had a well thought out plan. For her it was very complicated to create this it itself and browsing on the internet she found The most efficient weight loss program This program allows you to plan and create your meal around the points given to you, which is based on your height, weight, age, and gender. Do you want to try it too? Go for it and tell us how your successes are going on.
Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts