Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,748 Posts
hah hah, i actually met the lady with the hippo car. i snapped a photograph with my phone before i went into the store. while i was getting ready to walk away she stopped me and said, "wait, you've got to see something before you go". so she put her plants down and walked me over to the 'rear' of the car and hit a button on her key fob. the tail of the hippo began to wag and i began to laugh along with her.

it is something you don't see everyday...

·
Vendor
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hah hah, i actually met the lady with the hippo car. i snapped a photograph with my phone before i went into the store. while i was getting ready to walk away she stopped me and said, "wait, you've got to see something before you go". so she put her plants down and walked me over to the 'rear' of the car and hit a button on her key fob. the tail of the hippo began to wag and i began to laugh along with her.

it is something you don't see everyday...
That would be something funny to see.

·
Fahrvergnugen
7,057 Posts
You've gotta be a diehard Razorbacks fan to turn your beetle into that. lol!

·
Vendor
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You've gotta be a diehard Razorbacks fan to turn your beetle into that. lol!
Absolutely true.. I've seen cars like that before of sports teams around where I live. There is a guy who I used to live near who has a car decked out and he even converted a trailer to match the car. I am going to see if I can get a picture of it over the weekend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts