Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I’ve got a shop full of classic original parts ,body shells to much to list it’s enough to rebuild and restore a few bugs . Nothing aftermarket all original . Need it gone and all at once if possible . I have some pictures if interested asking $6000 OBO for all ..

West Texas location

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys I’ve got a shop full of classic original parts ,body shells to much to list it’s enough to rebuild and restore a few bugs . Nothing aftermarket all original . Need it gone and all at once if possible . I have some pictures if interested asking $6000 OBO for all ..

West Texas location
Hello,
I would be interested, send me pictures and list of items my email is [email protected]
Thanks

·
Registered
456 Posts
Yes I will do that,would you be able to go by and look at this ? I’m located in West texas it’s in the 432 area ..? I’ve not got all the photos but I do have most and they will show pretty much everything I’ve got …
By the flags they are out of USA. Be very careful. You may want to advertise as local area pickup only. And make sure any payment you receive clears before allowing a shipping company to pick up the parts. I had a business for many yesrs. You can't be too careful.

·
Registered
2 Posts
By the flags they are out of USA. Be very careful. You may want to advertise as local area pickup only. And make sure any payment you receive clears before allowing a shipping company to pick up the parts. I had a business for many yesrs. You can't be too careful.
Yes, I am out of USA & wanted to get them to Australia. I am a vintage VW restorer and parts are not for resale. Great if you can send the list and the photos.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts