On the 2002 Turbo S, where exactly is the bleed screw? I can seem to find any photos anywhere that will show me where it is.It's just like bleeding the brake system.
Check your fluid level, and add fluid when needed! You can
overfill at the beginning, since a lot will be bled out.
1. Locate the bleed screw on the slave cylinder.
2. Attach a clear hose to the bleed screw, put hose into empty container.
3. Open the bleed screw on the slave cylinder.
4. Have a friend press the clutch pedal in and hold it.
5. Close the bleed screw.
6. Have your friend release the clutch pedal.