Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if the sparkplugs screw into the cylinder head and can the one side be replaced (left-hand side)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whoever had the car before has already put a helicoil in and it blew out so would it be better just to replace the cylinder head or what? Just learning

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes and yes. Is the spark hole stripped out or what, why are you wanting to replace the cylinder head?
Whoever had the car before has already put a helicoil in and it blew out so would it be better just to replace the cylinder head or what? Just learning

·
Registered
97 Posts
Was coining to recommend just that, but if already done once and didn't hold I would replace head, really not the expensive, hrlicoils work well, I have used them on occasion, but always in steel heads, . Best of luck, and welcome to the Club

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was coining to recommend just that, but if already done once and didn't hold I would replace head, really not the expensive, hrlicoils work well, I have used them on occasion, but always in steel heads, . Best of luck, and welcome to the Club
Thanks so much for your help and the quick response

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will do, thanks again 😁
Thanks for your help with this, that's it up and running again 😁 Any idea where I could get a window regulator from (passenger side) I know I'm hopeless lol but I don't know where to get these things 😂

1 - 9 of 9 Posts