Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the owner of a new 2019 GTI-S. I would like to obtain detailed information about the car such as specifications, drawings, component descriptions, and maintenance instructions. For all of the previous VWs I have owned (this is my ninth), I have been able to obtain this kind of information in manuals published by Bentley. I try to do as much work my cars as possibe, and the Bentlwy manuals were extremely helpful. This source does not seem to be available for my new 2019 GTI. Does anyone know of an equivalent source or sources?
Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m in the same boat as you Larry. I purchased my S in April of 2019. I have not been able to find any service or technical information online or any references to hard copy manuals.

I have found exploded diagrams that are useful in understanding the relationship of parts.

Hopefully other members of the Group will have more information.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m in the same boat as you Larry. I purchased my S in April of 2019. I have not been able to find any service or technical information online or any references to hard copy manuals.

I have found exploded diagrams that are useful in understanding the relationship of parts.

Hopefully other members of the Group will have more information.
Thanks for the reply Mike. I found a detailed description of the TSI engine (an older version) that was created by VW as a training aid for technicians. That is all I have been able to find so far.
Larry

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was able to get a lot of specifications and technical information from the vw self study program. I found it online and it was free, you just got to look through it to find mk7 relevant info, it's not a manual, yet I found it very helpful

1 - 5 of 5 Posts