Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

So I met a really good looking girl through POF. We went on several dates (she kept agreeing to more dates). It was going pretty decent but I noticed one thing..she seems to be hot and Cold. One week she's texting me every day asking me what's up how's work etc. And the next week I won't hear from her for 3 days.

This has made me question whether she even likes me or is even interested. In person she's fine, says she likes me and even told her parents about me allegedly. I've talked to her about the texting a few times and she told me she's a "bad texter" and I should just double text.

On the 3rd date she revealed to me she has chronic depression, but we really didn't talk about it and I didn't ask any questions..but from what I've read, what she's doing is the exact symptoms of someone with depression.

Anyways, this past week she has been particularly cold and distant. She told me she has her daughter this past weekend and cannot hang out..however she posted on social media her going out for drinks with her friends on Friday night and hanging out with other friends Saturday. I didn't hear from her at all all weekend..however, when I do text she responds immediately.

To make a long story short, this back and forth has been going on since the end of August. Things have been progressing to slowly for me personally (haven't slept together, haven't been to her house, I see her once a week maybe).

I tried to talk to her about it again Sunday and I got ignored...needless to say, I got angry and told her things weren't working for me and in more words than one, have a nice life. I wasn't rude at all. She didn't say anything and has continued to ignore me. I sent a couple of texts asking if she's going to say anything and if she needs to talk, I'm here. I've been left on "unread"

She looked directly into my eyes before and said "I really like you". Also, I've asked her why she's ignoring me and she told me it was depression and doesn't have anything to do with me yet I'm the one being ignored...

I'm feeling kind of bad about my decision because I really liked this girl and we never really got a chance to progress.

Do I just move on? Or could this be depression and I should try to reach out again?

·
Registered
59 Posts
It could be depression, but women who have borderline personality also are very hot or cold. In either case, one of the reasons I date women is to discover these types of problems. You are early enough in the process to get out. I would do so. There are plenty of women who don't have these issues date one of them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think you can try more talking with her and maybe go together to the doctor? I had depression while I was in a relationships. It was a long and hard time, every day was like a challenge for me. My brother who was in the same situation suggested me to order quality antidepressants on this website. These guys provide worldwide shipping and the best prices on the market. I had no minor side of the drug and it is really good. If you are still interested in this topic, you can check out their site for more info!

___

Trusted Etizolam Vendor- Etizolam 2mg - World Pharm 365

1 - 4 of 4 Posts