Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 Jetta TDI with a malone eco tune which has been on it about 2 years. Recently the DSG transmission threw on a traction control light then after put in park it would go off. This happened 3 times in a time period of 4 months. It has quit doing that. I took it on a long trip Recently and as I got back it began doing something new and very odd. If you start the car up and put it in drive it will get over 5mph and it will slip out of 1st gear. If you let it get back under 5mph it will begin going again on its own and shift out fine and it doesn't do it again unless you turn the car off and back on and start off again. It does not matter if you use manual or auto or if you have to use reverse first. It only does it in 1st gear and like I said its only once per engine start. After the first time it will not do it again the remainder of the time the car is running. The resets do not help. These are the codes its throwing can someone give me an idea of what is going on here. Its really strange I and I would think if it was a fault mechatronic then it would do it more than 1 time right after you start it

Font Rectangle Gas Window Parallel

Rectangle Gas Font Machine Tints and shades

1 - 1 of 1 Posts