Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not yet. Interior is a mess right now. Just got back from camping and have not had a day off too detail the inside of the car. It is driving me crazy.

D

·
0 Posts
is that the UofM campus?

also, i saw a UG rabbit the other day on Summer... it was at the church across summer from stratford/covington pike... wondered if that was you.

D

·
0 Posts
I've been wanting to remove the 2.5 for a couple months now! you inspired me to go ahead and do it! I took care of that this morning. I love the way it looks with just the rabbit emblem.

It's very sleek :)

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
I put a german flag badge on that spot :)

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
yea, like on the real golf on the left side. I told you that I have a golf, you thought that I'm jocking? I will put the 4 fin vents in the front bumper too:Ciao:
my car will be a wolf not a scared rabbit(no offense)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, we take pictures there from time to time. It is a pretty good spot with all the lighting and stuff. And no it wasn't me on covington pike. It was probably the UG rabbit that is driven by the guy that lives over off spotswood somewhere. Can't remember his name but seen the car a couple times. And I think it looks alot better with out the 2.5 as well. First thing I did when I got the car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts