Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner
12K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  thegreengirlsco 
#1 ·
No one else has an EOS here? Land vehicle Vehicle Car Headlamp Mid-size car

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks like you're the first! Year, options, etc?

#3 ·
It's not mine- it's hers... 09- I don't know which pkg, but the base model comes pretty loaded. IIRC the only thing the higher pkg had was 18's and the moving headlights.

We just took it for a cruise through the Sierra Nevada Mountains and it handled like a champ.

It needs 18's and to be lowered, but she won't let me touch her car unless I'm waxing it. :p

#7 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Volkswagen Volkswagen golf mk5

Thx! I've been on VWOC for a while, but I'm just a lurker... I'm usually at MFG (myfastgti.com). I heard the moderators here are real mean, so I should be careful.:Ciao:

Loaded Eos comes with xenon lights, electric rear easy entry seats, dynaudio, climatronic auto climate control, 3.2 liter Vr6 engine with DSG trans, and navigation. ;) But yes, the base model comes with A LOT.
Her's is a 2.0T/DSG, electric seats (w/ heaters), climatronic and no nav.
Mine is a 07 5dr UG GTI:

#6 ·
Loaded Eos comes with xenon lights, electric rear easy entry seats, dynaudio, climatronic auto climate control, 3.2 liter Vr6 engine with DSG trans, and navigation. ;) But yes, the base model comes with A LOT.

#8 ·
Mean?? We aren't mean at all lol.

#13 ·
Loving our '09. Other than the Sunday it caught fire, it's been PERFECT! But seriously, we had the ignition coil on #2 cylinder ignite into flames. Luckily I was looking at it when it caught fire. Was able to literally blow out the flames. $86 to repair, covered by warranty at no cost to us!

#14 ·
Bought my wife a '12 Executive. We love it, and I think I probably drive it more than she does. It takes me a few minutes to tweak all the 'features' (e.g. bluetooth audio, nav/sat, mirrors, seat) before I'm ready, and of course the roof and wind guard ... but it's a blast. My other VWs are: '10 Jetta Sportwagen TDI, '05 Jetta Wagon TDI, and '08 Rabbit 2.5L.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.