Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is happening to me that I am playing and suddenly the FPS fall to the ground, from 60 FPS to 12 or even 8. I only have the game open and I do not have any process running behind, examine my PC with several programs for detection of virus and malware because I thought there would be some cryptomining process and is completely clean. Also update the video card drivers. Game with low configuration but still it keeps happening and I do not have a bad video card. I leave some reference images.

Does someone like it similar?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Firstly, your graphic card is not very modern so the problem can be in shortage of memory of graphic card. Be careful and better change it to the new one. Because if load would be very high every time you can heat you card and burn it very easily. I did that once with my gpu. I tried to recover my old password which I forgot with hashing and my gpu simply didn't resist. Then I discovered GPU-HASH.com - online WPA/WPA2 PMKID cracker and MD5,SHA1,SHA256,MD5CRYPT,NTLM,bcrypt,vBulletin,IPB,BTC/LTC wallet password recovery but it was too late(

·
Registered
1 Posts
Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts