Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I am currently building a VR6, The motor has been rebuilt top to bottom to handle 600hp +. I want to do an AWD conversion, so a gearbox and diff recommendation will be welcomed. For an ECU I will be running the Haltech elite 750 with heaps of other goodies such as wideband IQ dash and flex feul.

I would like to know if there are smaller brake boosters I can use as the turbo might not clear the stock booster.

If anyone is or has used the shcimmel performance Intake, please advise on what injectors fit, preferably 750cc +

Appropriate spark leads and coil pack aswell.

All advice and insight welcomed.
Thank you.

Pics coming soon.

Sent from my J9110 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
I to am going big with my build. Goodbye stage 3 apr and say hello to mr.92mm persision. Where do I start built motor from top to bottom. Big turbo, tial wastegate 1300cc injectors, stock throttle body and intake manifold. Heres where it became fun. The delete list. All this has been deleted and no check engine lights. Every single airbag gone. All interior past the back of the front seats gone. Rear wiper and back of the car harness gone.. yes I still have brake lights etc... headlights gone. Ac and heat components all gone.and I mean everything. Radio gone. Back quarter windows gone. As for engine I deleted at least 1/2 the sensors and wires and a **** ton more I'm missing. Like all the mods I did with vagcom. As for tires I'm running Mickey Thompson drag
315s on 20's. 2 boost gauges water temp oil pressure and temp volts. 5 inch monster tach. I am shooting for around 900whp. Cobb will be doing my kustom tune and soon I will have my meth setup

1 - 2 of 2 Posts