Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Looking to buy a golf GT TDI 16/17 plate is there anything I need to look out for. How about mileage, seen one for 77000 is this too high?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nop, it's ok. Now it depends on what price are you gonna give for this one. Some people do not afford and 4k to buy this car. If you feel the same just get car finance. As a student, with a job that helps me to survive, I'm not able to buy even a used car. But, if I would have a job with 8k I will certainly get a loan, and don't worry about savings. I will take some 100 monthly, but I know that the best deal I can do with one Money Expert Car Finance. A friend of mine had a good experience with them, he has there car insurance. Good boys lol Don't miss your luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
The most important when you get the
Nop, it's ok. Now it depends on what price are you gonna give for this one. Some people do not afford and 4k to buy this car. If you feel the same just get car finance. As a student, with a job that helps me to survive, I'm not able to buy even a used car. But, if I would have a job with 8k I will certainly get a loan, and don't worry about savings. I will take some 100 monthly, but I know that the best deal I can do with one Money Expert Car Finance. A friend of mine had a good experience with them, he has there car insurance. Good boys lol Don't miss your luck!
Yes, the most important I think is to choose the right company. It depends just on the cost of the car and your income as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts