Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

221 - 233 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: new member living in Cyprus

Hello,

My name is Michael and I just joined the forum. The last time I joined one was when I bought the original R32 in 2004. I have a long history of VW ownership. My first was an '86 GTI that I bought used in '96. Then I bought a new Beetle in '00 which I traded in for a '02 GTI which I then traded in for the R32 in '04. I drove that wonderful car for 10 years before I traded it in for a '07 Audi 3.2 Quattro in '13. I'm back with VW now and so far I love the Tiguan. It's kind of like a grown up GTI. I look forward to participating in the forum.

Thanks,

Michae

·
Registered
9 Posts

Hi All. I am new here too. Greetings from the UK east coast on a cold winters evening.
Looking forward to getting to know yous and chatting about all things VW.

Av.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Hi, I'm Chris, I live on Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada. Just purchased a '14 Tiguan 2.0 4-matic and am thrilled. Driven pick-up trucks exclusively since 1986; new job = new lifestyle.. Grew up with "Volksies" - dad drove a beetle for years, mom drove a hatchback. The Tig still seems vaguely familiar, though far more sophisticated. Looking forward to participating and hope this group is still active.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Hi. My name is Jim and I just leased a 2018 Tiguan SEL. I live outside of Cleveland, Ohio. Looking forward to sharing my experiences and hearing about yours.

·
Registered
3 Posts

I'm here to learn more about the Tiguan, as I'm thinking of getting a used 3-5 year old vehicle for my college student.
Looking to discover what weak points I need to look out for.
My car background is very biased towards Honda (Have a Pilot and CRV), but the student prefers the wife's Volvo. Trying not to think of the Tiguan as a poor man's Volvo SUV, but they seem to share some characteristics.
Hoping people will point me towards any What to look for when you are buying threads.
Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts

Hi, My name is Fred from Miami Florida. I leased my first Tiguan SEL 2018 and joined this forum to meet other Tiguan drivers and learn more about the vehicle. Looking forward to sharing whatever insights come my way.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hi All,

Just joined the Forum after ordering a 2016 VW Tiguan yesterday to tow Gobby the Gobur Folding Caravan. We live in Scotland and France but hope to take Gobby to Spain in November or December in search of a warmish and dryish Winter. More hope than anticipation at this stage! Steve.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I'm John, I live in Conwy north Wales and going to buy a vw tiguan r line tdi 4motion 2010 for £8k with 96k on clock don't know anything about these cars tbh 😕 I was about to ask has anyone got a link to upgrade my headlights to led type ( newer version ) if possible want it to stand out more. Any reviews on this model please and of course where I can get the lights from 🙂 thank you 🙂

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone my name is Geoff have just bought a 2015 tiguan coming from a older 2005 range rover sport supercharged bit of differece but likeing the car so far does anyone use all terrain or off road tyres do intend on doing a few green lanes and so on cheers in advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
Purchase my 2016 Tiguan s in November of 2018 with 30,000 miles for my wife and newborn. Me being the car enthusiast that I am I can't leave nothing stock but the Tiguan being the first car that I have a payment on I'm waiting for the warranty to run out. Future modifications catted downpipe, 3 inch catback to dual exhaust, jb4, haven't made my mind up on the intake, 1.5-2" suspension drop, wheels and tires, motor and transmission mounts. Looking forward to learning about new VW

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi. New to the VW world. Just purchased a 2020 SE in So Cal. Have a few questions and a couple things that bug me.

Overall though I love it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, I am Jim and live in Colorado, USA. I have had a '18 Tiguan for just over a year and really like it, except for a key fob and cold weather issue. Living in ski country that makes it a problem.
I work in computers, mainly storage and servers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My name is Larry and I currently reside in Valley City, North Dakota. Just picked up a used 2013 VW Tiguan S. Needed another car as the number of drivers in our household keep growing. This is now my daily driver and it has been great.

221 - 233 of 233 Posts