Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined the forum a few days ago as my wife purchased a new Golf recently and I thought that this forum would offer a wealth of information. Instead, I see posts that are not hours, but are weeks, months or even years old without any new entries.

I have a Jeep vehicle and have belonged to a forum there for several years and the exchange of information, parts and even lesser known tidbits happen constantly and from owners around the globe. Not here, however and I just was wondering why that is?

I'm not here to belittle anyone and I can imagine that I will be chastised for asking an honest question, but my curiosity has the best of me. I find my wife's Golf to be a pretty cool vehicle, so I expected to find a lot enthusiasm here, but it's just not the case.

Maybe it's because there is a wider range of VW's here and not so much model specific? Obviously, there are an enormous number of VW owners world-wide, so it's not lack of numbers. Does anyone have an opinion as to the lack of participation or am I missing something larger?

Be well, all and thanks for reading.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts