Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
My experience with 2 CC's is not very good. First CC was 2012 Lux and was exchanged for 2013 CC under warranty. First CC had rear suspension issue. Second CC is the biggest rattle trap I've ever owned, plus developed alternator, cylinder misfire, sunroof and rusting... VW did try to replace parts, i.e., glovebox, center armrest, but the sources of rattles, squeaks, vibration is so widespread that resolving was not possible. I just live with it. Interestingly, I drove a loaner Passat while the CC was in dealership being serviced and was impressed. Save some money and by a Passat. I don't think you will regret it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
My experience with 2 CC's is not very good. First CC was 2012 Lux and was exchanged for 2013 CC under warranty. First CC had rear suspension issue. Second CC is the biggest rattle trap I've ever owned, plus developed alternator, cylinder misfire, sunroof and rusting... VW did try to replace parts, i.e., glovebox, center armrest, but the sources of rattles, squeaks, vibration is so widespread that resolving was not possible. I just live with it. Interestingly, I drove a loaner Passat while the CC was in dealership being serviced and was impressed. Save some money and by a Passat. I don't think you will regret it.
I have a 2012 2.0 tsi fwd
If i had known I would’ve gotten a cc withe vr6 engine and 4 motion you can’t go wrong with that

1 - 3 of 3 Posts