Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I am new to this forum. My family are owners of VW cars for several years and believe they are quality cars. Besides the individual posts from members, is there a category for used car sales and is there a filter option. We are in the market to buy a used VW small med size car such as Jetta or GTI for our son, a new driver in Long Island, NY. So, if anyone is selling a used VW Jetta 2010-2014 model with mileage less than 100K, please let me know.Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Have you checked the classifieds here? Also I would check some other sources like vwvortex or audizine. They're usually a good source. I like using this site as I can set a radius on what I am searching for:

https://www.autolist.com/volkswagen-jetta#page=1&radius=100&make=Volkswagen&model=Jetta&buyer_intelligence=true&sort_new_cars_last=true&location=New+York,+NY&latitude=40.7127837&longitude=-74.00594130000002&year_min=2010&year_max=2014

They seem to have a number of good options that could potentially help you find what you're looking for. I hope this helps, good luck with your searching :).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts