Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

Making the K03 Turbo Inlet Pipe fit K04-020 turbo.

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Brembo Dave 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone thank you again for the support and the feedback on my videos. This one shows how to make the K03 Turbo intake pipe fit the K04-020 compressor housing. Please comment and let me know your feedback it helps influence how I record and edit my videos. The turbo I installed in the 1999-2005 Jetta apparently was a Hybrid of the k04-001 and the K04-020. I had to find a way to help my friend fit his budget on how to make the Jetta intake pipe fit the K04 turbo. I didn't find anything online but rubber 38MM intakes and I read they slip off easily which could make the car stop running because the MAF can't read the intake air of the engine. This way its a solid mounted install and you retain the OEM intake system. Also I don't want to step on anyone's toes or miss inform anyone on this forum. Please comment in a respectable manor of any misinformation or correct information so when I make the next video I can have my facts correct.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.