Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
I would like to ask you about your medical insurance. What medical insurance do you use and why?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am looking for that kind of information too, I want to change my insurance coverage. My old one is not satisfying me anymore and I want to change it

·
Registered
2 Posts
There are a few options but maybe talk to your employer? that way you can try to get your companies' insurance and they usually come with benefits

·
Registered
6 Posts
I agree try using your employers' insurance since they might be benefits and the plan can be good in general. I personally change my medical insurer recently as well because I we were planing this large trip with my family and some of our friends and he needed an insurance that would allows us to have everyone covered. So we went online and started looking. We came across this website: taylorbenefitsinsurance.com. It's got some really nice offers that works for both large groups when we are talking families as well as for potential employers as a company insurance plan.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I agree try using your employers' insurance since they might be benefits and the plan can be good in general. I personally change my medical insurer recently as well because I we were planing this large trip with my family and some of our friends and he needed an insurance that would allows us to have everyone covered. So we went online and started looking. We came across this website: taylorbenefitsinsurance.com. It's got some really nice offers that works for both large groups when we are talking families as well as for potential employers as a company insurance plan.
I heard about them and they have a great reputation.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have health insurance, but I want to change my company because I don’t like that my insurance company doesn't cover all my pill bills. This year I had to buy generics, not branded medicines, because they have the same effect, but less in price. I found a description of generics on this portal Canada Drugs . I understand that these are analogues of expensive drugs, but I worry about my health and don't trust pharmacists who say that generics are absolutely identical to branded drugs. Otherwise, why would they be cheaper?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have used this company before, they are cool.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts