Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to make a mini mobile stage of my Volkswagen Kasten?
I've seen a lot of videos how people make mobile stages of their trucks but now I want to make a mini mobile stage
Suggestions?
Simply I don't want to pay a lot for already made mobile stage

·
Registered
24 Posts
As I know you can't actually make a mobile stage from A Volkswagen. You can do this only if you have a trailer behind your car. The trailer can actually be transformed into a stage. When my daughter had her 5 birthday I decided to order a stage in our backyard and some musicians so that kids and their parents would be able to dance and simply listen to the music. It was so cool, but the stage we ordered wasn't from a track. It was an ordinary little stage, easy to assemble. Here is their mobilestagehire.co.uk online store.

·
Registered
46 Posts
As I know you can't actually make a mobile stage from A Volkswagen. You can do this only if you have a trailer behind your car. The trailer can actually be transformed into a stage. When my daughter had her 5 birthday I decided to order a stage in our backyard and some musicians so that kids and their parents would be able to dance and simply listen to the music. It was so cool, but the stage we ordered wasn't from a track. It was an ordinary little stage, easy to assemble. Here is their mobilestagehire.co.uk online store.
Thank you so much friend for posting this.

·
Registered
52 Posts
How fast have they installed the stage? 2 hours or less? Anyway thanks for the post.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts