Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I just bought a new Tiguan Wolfsburg Edition and as I am planning to use the car also on dirt roads in the bush I want to fit some mud flaps front and back to it. The local VW dealer told me that R-Line Tiguan models have no genuine mud flaps that can be fitted. Does anyone know what my alternatives are, who would sell some decent after market flaps and who would be able to fit them properly?
I'm based in the greater Sydney region.
Thanks in advance
Thomas

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,
I just bought a new Tiguan Wolfsburg Edition and as I am planning to use the car also on dirt roads in the bush I want to fit some mud flaps front and back to it. The local VW dealer told me that R-Line Tiguan models have no genuine mud flaps that can be fitted. Does anyone know what my alternatives are, who would sell some decent after market flaps and who would be able to fit them properly?
I'm based in the greater Sydney region.
Thanks in advance
Thomas
The dealers now have stock of mud flaps for r-line tiguan 2019, but they are £62 for front and £60 for the rears hear in uk, I have just ordered myself of so called moulded from origninal chinese knock offs and should be here in 15 days, ill let you know how i got on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey,
thanks a lot man for the info! That sounds promising, now I just need to see how or whether I can get those here in Australia!
Cheers
Thomas

·
Registered
1 Posts
The dealers now have stock of mud flaps for r-line tiguan 2019, but they are £62 for front and £60 for the rears hear in uk, I have just ordered myself of so called moulded from origninal chinese knock offs and should be here in 15 days, ill let you know how i got on.
sorry to resurrect an old post but do you know the part number for the rears or which dealer it was

thanks in advance

1 - 4 of 4 Posts