Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!
Just purchased a 2014 CC 3.6L 4Motion Executive. I purchased a 5-year/100K mile warranty because of a bad experience with my previous BMW.
I like this car. However, the wheel well gap is excessive. I want to lower it a bit with H & R sport springs, but I do not want to [possibly] have warranty issues. I don't want to get mod-crazy with this car, just a little less wheel well gap.
Does anyone have experience with this? Maybe direct me to a thread on this subject? Do VW dealerships do upgrades similar to Dinan for BMW? BTW, I live in the Central Coast of California.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Enologuy:
I'm in the same situation....bought a 14 cc 4motion and the wheel gap is not to my liking. Volkswagen used to sell oem sport springs that you could use with stock shocks but I cant seem to find them anymore. I settled on the eibach springs but I cant seem to get a clear answer on if they makes them for 14 cc4motion. All I seem to find is up to '12 for v6/4mt I'm sure they would fit a '14. What set up did you end of using and how is it riding. I'm looking for better handling and to remove nose dive....mines a daily driver so I still need comfort.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts