Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

What do you think of the new Dark Default Style as the Landing Page for ROC?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have some tweaking to do with the logo, background and a few other things, but I hope you see where this is going. Seems a lot of people like the Black with green, and others like the gray. So I found a theme that highlighted both of these themes positives and started work. Like I said, I still have work to do on it, so don't be too harsh on me.

I'm opening a poll on this style, let me know what you think, I took a lot of suggestions I received and added them to this. I hope this is what many of you had in mind. Let me know.

Ken

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Mir ist's recht.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
and dark yellow is really pink... and i have to say its hot

·
Administrator
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
One suggestion I have is to make sure the "new post" button is on all the themes. That's how I see all the threads that are new and would't want it any other way.

·
Administrator
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think it looks great, but I have to agree with Sarah. Definitely needs a "new posts" link.
I've asked the author of the style to add a "new Posts" link. He'll get back with me soon. Until then I'll try to figure it out myself. :eek:

ken

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
never mind my bad....

·
Administrator
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Default font is too small, it was OK before. Us more mature folk need some easy readin'
No prob. I'll get it changed.

·
Administrator
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fonts large enough? same as the Dark theme now.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Hard to differentiate the new highlighted posts from the old posts.
Looks good, but I stick with the Lt Gray.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I've asked the author of the style to add a "new Posts" link. He'll get back with me soon. Until then I'll try to figure it out myself. :eek:

ken
definitely agree with the new post link. kind of pain to click on quick links and then today posts.

·
Administrator
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
definitely agree with the new post link. kind of pain to click on quick links and then today posts.
I'm working on it, sorry for the inconvenience. I'm amazed they didn't include it in the theme. I've just been swamped. Will try to have it fixed my morning.
ken

·
Administrator
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm still working on it, the original author included the button, but it is coded somewhere else in the theme instead of where it is suppose to be. ??? I'll have it fixed asap.
ken

·
Administrator
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

1 - 20 of 20 Posts