Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Had my 2015 GTD about a week now and can’t understand why I didn’t buy a golf years ago. I can’t fault it. Got a few possible ideas for in in the future. :D:

·
Registered
7 Posts
New Golf owner and new to the site. My wife just got a new 2019 Golf ES this past week and we honestly don't know much about it beyond the little experience we have with it. It seems like a great car and she loves driving it, while I get to take care of it! I don't mind, it's fun to drive.

First off, having little to go on, what do the "MK" designations mean? Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
4 Posts
New Golf owner and new to the site. My wife just got a new 2019 Golf ES this past week and we honestly don't know much about it beyond the little experience we have with it. It seems like a great car and she loves driving it, while I get to take care of it! I don't mind, it's fun to drive.

First off, having little to go on, what do the "MK" designations mean? Thanks for any info.
It is the designation for the generation of this particular model. It is short for Mark. So since it is a MK7, it is the 7th generation of the Golf.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts