Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Corporate vehicle came down and snapped a few pics. Looks nice in person.

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
Seem very plain to me. I dont hate it but I dont love it either. Im ok with sharing the road with it thats all.

·
Premium Member
12,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree with you. The vehicle as a whole is decent and should be very reliable. It's nothing technologically advanced and will compete with other appliance vehicles. Again, safety is unsurpassed and has enough options to fit most people.

·
Peach Tea Chugging Mo-Fo
10,040 Posts
I like the looks of it the more I see it. If I had a small family and was looking for a sedan, this would be one of my top choices out of the new car models out there.

·
Premium Member
12,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If i put it in the air or open the hood you will see pretty much all the generations.

Don't forget the polo electric system.

·
We're Geekin'
8,488 Posts
If my parents ever get a new sedan to replace their 2000 Taurus, this will be it. Though they are also looking at CUV's... A Tiguan may be in their future as well...

·
Registered
9 Posts
They took out all of the lines in the car. It doesn't have the character of a Jetta, it looks like a something they should slap with a Passat badge. Not a fan, but if it comes with a tdi I'm game.

·
Fahrvergnugen
7,057 Posts
Drums all the way around, or just rear? I remember my 1986 and 1992 GTIs had rear drum brakes.
rear only.

Enyoyer de mon portable utilisant Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I'm not sure I understand the wisdom behind the 2.0 with 115hp and no significant improvement in fuel economy.

·
Fahrvergnugen
7,057 Posts
I'm not sure I understand the wisdom behind the 2.0 with 115hp and no significant improvement in fuel economy.
They're using that motor to meet a price point to compete against similarly equiped cars from honda, toyota, mazda, etc... nothing more. VW wants a part of that market share that is usually dominated by those others.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts