Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up this car, 35K on clock, oil change done. New Contis from dealer and alignment done. Great lines, well appointed interior in two-tone. Need to get used to the turbo lag, especially in 1st and 2nd gear... iPhone 6s does not play music via BT, just calls (bummer), so I'll be using the AUX for now.

Any advice on issues? Radio with compatible BT for iPhone? Headlights are a little dim for my eyeballs at night, any tips on bulbs, or replacement to Xenons?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forums! The CC is a beautiful car.

I can't speak to any known issues with the CC, I'm sure someone around here can though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just picked up this car, 35K on clock, oil change done. New Contis from dealer and alignment done. Great lines, well appointed interior in two-tone. Need to get used to the turbo lag, especially in 1st and 2nd gear... iPhone 6s does not play music via BT, just calls (bummer), so I'll be using the AUX for now.

Any advice on issues? Radio with compatible BT for iPhone? Headlights are a little dim for my eyeballs at night, any tips on bulbs, or replacement to Xenons?
Did you get your iPhone working using Bluetoot?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts