Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys! I've been waiting for a LONG time for a forum like this!

I used to be the chop expert on the MustangForums chop shop forum. I've been using photoshop for about 5 years now, I'm pretty good with chopping wheels, body kits, color changing, superimposing lights, lowering, window tinting, and other exterior things like that.

I'm also really good with making signatures, kinda like the one I have. I can make one for you if you just supply me with a few pics you want me to use, and anything else you want to throw in there (quotes, mods, etc). But also realize that different skins on the forum will change how your signature will appear in the threads.

I know you might have some big ideas for the signature, but please keep them as simple as you can. If I think it will take me more than about 30 minutes, I probably wont attempt it, sorry. Another rule I had on MustangForums was, I won't make you a signature unless you have at least 15 posts. Some spammers or trolls have tried to exploit me before. I might be a bit overloaded at times, because I am still in college, so it may take a day or two sometimes, but I'd be happy to get it done for you guys!

Happy Motoring! :)

Here's some signature images I made too.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Can you photoshop 2008 impala ss monoblocks on a black rabbit?

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Like I said, I need you guys to supply me with pictures of the wheels or bumpers or whatever you need, and a picture of your car, or another car to work with. I don't have the time to go search for stuff. Thanks :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
These wheels
on this rabbit

Sorry for the huge photos.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
good idea!!! I hope you will have time to do all the ideas people may have.
nice jobs you did above.
soon I'm thinking about repainting my wheels, actually I had a subject about this, but nobody did a chop shop on my image, so I'm asking here too.
could you give me some ideas with some different colors, please? sorry, this is the best picture I have from the side. there is a chrome lip there. if you need better picture, please let me know and I will make new ones.

also I'm thinking to do something with the front of the car, something similar to the r32/gti look.
I'm thinking to paint the grill in some kind of silver, then connect the headlight/grill line with the center lower grill ends(the area between the bumper protectors to be silver), them maybe paint silver the frame of that lower grill.

thanks

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I'm pretty much free all day tomorrow, so I'll have all of these done sometime around noon if I wake up earlier.

Thanks for the pics. The larger the better actually...usually small pics turn out really pixelated when taking them to photoshop from the web, so the higher the resolution, the cleaner the chop. I try to chop from hi-res sample pics too, so those will work just fine.

Tibi, I got some ideas for your car. I think you'll like it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Nice work. Could you do one for me? Put the Wheels from the Audi A3 (Calera wheels) on my rabbit. I'd really appreciate it. Quite a few other people have been wanting someone to photoshop them on a MKV.

Edit: the pics don't work. how do I fix?

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
v-dub, not sure why the pics arent working...make sure you have
around the image url.

trix, just make a new thread with the pics you want me to use. throw them all up there, with maybe any ideas you have and I'll go from there.

tibi, heres the wheels ideas I had...

and the front...

1 - 20 of 107 Posts