Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

201 - 220 of 226 Posts

·
We're Geekin'
8,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
Don't worry, I'm still going, brakes were bled before it started pouring. Never bothering to do that again, lol, that'll be one thing I pay someone else to do.

Will be waking up in 3 hours for sowo. Fml.

·
Peach Tea Chugging Mo-Fo
10,040 Posts
Well.... I made it home safe. The Beetle did great. Only used maybe 1/4 qt of oil. Not too bad I thought.

Great time, wish more of you could have made the trip. Hoping Greg & Rhett made it home safely as well as DJ & Kelly. Christy enjoyed meeting all of you and is looking forward to h20.

·
We're Geekin'
8,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
I just got home. Rhett should be home shortly. DJ and Kelly got to his parents ok, they'll be returning to PA tomorrow I believe. However DJ apparently left his phone in Helen somewhere. RIP R2D2. Glad Christy enjoyed it and hope we didn't scare her too much.

I don't think I took any pictures...

·
Peach Tea Chugging Mo-Fo
10,040 Posts
Pictures......
Vortex lol. I was too drunk to take any. I was pretty much too drunk every night to talk, let alone take pics. Apparently we went to Huddle House saturday night.... But I don't remember it at all. ....funny story....

I woke up Sunday morning at about 5 and threw up something yellow.... scared the **** outa me because I had nothing yellow to eat (or so I remember). The next morning Greg and Rhett mentioned Huddle House and Rhett confirmed I had an omlette. It made me much more at ease that I hadn't thrown up an organ lol.

·
We're Geekin'
8,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #210
Vortex lol. I was too drunk to take any. I was pretty much too drunk every night to talk, let alone take pics. Apparently we went to Huddle House saturday night.... But I don't remember it at all. ....funny story....

I woke up Sunday morning at about 5 and threw up something yellow.... scared the **** outa me because I had nothing yellow to eat (or so I remember). The next morning Greg and Rhett mentioned Huddle House and Rhett confirmed I had an omlette. It made me much more at ease that I hadn't thrown up an organ lol.
Did you remember paying for everyone too? haha

·
Left Blank on Purpose
2,989 Posts
I don't remember a thing. I remember walking into DJ's room and seeing Tiger. Next thing I remember I'm waking up in my room.
Can't wait for these pictures to surface

·
We're Geekin'
8,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #214
DJ, hotel found your phone, I had them ship it to me.

·
We're Geekin'
8,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #216
why wouldn't you give them him his address so they could ship it to him?
They didn't mention what they had found when they called and left a message. They would only ship it to the person that made the reservation.

·
We're Geekin'
8,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #219
did anyone get to put something on the tree of shame?
I considered carving your name into the tree for not coming.

In all seriousness. I forgot my spring again, but need to find a good way of securing it to the tree.

201 - 220 of 226 Posts