Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

281 - 300 of 331 Posts

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Now this guy ^ knows how to lead up to a weekend with a story. I'll expect more of these come next week. Even if I was there I would have to live vicariously through DJ, I'm just to old to be on his party level. He would have to tell me all of each nights debauchery the next morning over my morning coffee.

·
Fahrvergnugen
7,057 Posts
Now this guy ^ knows how to lead up to a weekend with a story. I'll expect more of these come next week. Even if I was there I would have to live vicariously through DJ, I'm just to old to be on his party level. He would have to tell me all of each nights debauchery the next morning over my morning coffee.
Quit calling yourself old, you're making me feel even older :p

But yeah, that partying level has gone away long ago.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Be careful living vicariously through me, you might still catch something.
This is true, I always wear a body condom when hanging out with DJ. You never know.

Quit calling yourself old, you're making me feel even older :p

But yeah, that partying level has gone away long ago.
Ya I'm old, your just ancient =)

·
We're Geekin'
8,488 Posts
This may be a mute point...but you guys may want to make sure your gps is relatively updated.
Doing that once I finish dinner. Need to find the address for the cottage, I know it's here somewhere.

·
We're Geekin'
8,488 Posts
I don't know....which is kinda the point lol

I just remember how many detour signs were up all over the place last year
That was because of all of the rockslides. Won't have to worry about that this year.

·
We're Geekin'
8,488 Posts
I can get there without a GPS, no worries
For those that wan to drive around without DJ, for stuff, might be a good idea. Like, if DJ is too wasted to drive or be driven, lol

·
Fahrvergnugen
7,057 Posts
Ya I'm old, your just ancient =)
Ouch! that stings.

GPS is stupid!!! Used my garmin in the burbs this weekend. I started driving after getting gas, the garmin didn't know my heading yet and it had me go onto the highway and get off at the same exit to do a U turn, and I had to pay a toll at the exit. Stupid!!!!

·
We're Geekin'
8,488 Posts
Mark, DJ, Mike2, what time were we meeting and where?

·
Left Blank on Purpose
2,989 Posts
I'm gonna try to be at the on ramp to the turnpike by 3:30 am. DJ said if all else fails we meet in Carlisle. I'm still thinking the Pilot/Wendys where we met last year. Time to get some rest. I hope to check this out when I wake up in case things change.....

See ya!

·
We're Geekin'
8,488 Posts
Ok, umm... so I wake up 15 min ago with the intention of rolling out of bed into the shower to help get woken up, then put the rest of my stuff in my car.... However, my house has no water at all. No hot water, no cold water, no water period, to any faucet, wtf... I might be a little late to figure out what the hell is going on...

281 - 300 of 331 Posts