Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a user on win7 running latest firefox.
States that he is loosing paragraphing on every post since the quick replay went away.

Sent him a link about clearing Cache and cookies.... didn't say whether he did that.

He sees the paragraphing when he types the response, or post, but as soon as he says save....
it uploads and goes away.

·
Administrator
290 Posts
Have a user on win7 running latest firefox.
States that he is loosing paragraphing on every post since the quick replay went away.

Sent him a link about clearing Cache and cookies.... didn't say whether he did that.

He sees the paragraphing when he types the response, or post, but as soon as he says save....
it uploads and goes away.
Hi there,

Can you let the user give this a try?

Go to Control Panel>Edit Options>Message Editor Interface

From there, try switching the settings for the "Message Editor Interface". The default settings in "Enhanced", so perhaps try Standard or Basic and see if that improves.

Ed

·
Super Moderator
10,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there,

Can you let the user give this a try?

Go to Control Panel>Edit Options>Message Editor Interface

From there, try switching the settings for the "Message Editor Interface". The default settings in "Enhanced", so perhaps try Standard or Basic and see if that improves.

Ed
Will forward to him, thks

Briano

·
Super Moderator
10,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will forward to him, thks

Briano
Gots some more, he has to manually return it won't line wrap correctly for him.
Also he and I can't bold, italic, or underline text or hyperlink docs some times the color works but not on emails at all.

I also have seen issues with the moderation and admin tools where the drop down doesn't stay open for me to choose an action.

·
Super Moderator
10,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gots some more, he has to manually return it won't line wrap correctly for him.
Also he and I can't bold, italic, or underline text or hyperlink docs some times the color works but not on emails at all.

I also have seen issues with the moderation and admin tools where the drop down doesn't stay open for me to choose an action.
The actual drop downs will stay open on a iffy basis, as if I am really really quick and stay right above the Selection circles they may or may not stay open to choose action.

I also have the issue where you can't bold words by highlight and clicking the Bold /font/color buttons. Similar to not being able to get the Hyper link to encapsulate the text field to paste a web link.... You can get bold or font and color to work if you know HTML and insert the proper tags...

This is also a issue on Chrome, Firefox, and Safari Tried all 3 clearing cache and cookies.
Don't know about IE as I run a Mac mostly.

·
Super Moderator
10,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The actual drop downs will stay open on a iffy basis, as if I am really really quick and stay right above the Selection circles they may or may not stay open to choose action.

I also have the issue where you can't bold words by highlight and clicking the Bold /font/color buttons. Similar to not being able to get the Hyper link to encapsulate the text field to paste a web link.... You can get bold or font and color to work if you know HTML and insert the proper tags...

This is also a issue on Chrome, Firefox, and Safari Tried all 3 clearing cache and cookies.
Don't know about IE as I run a Mac mostly.

Bump for the color/font/bold/underline.... and the drop down issue.

·
Super Moderator
10,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It appears to be working now

Thanks.

Reactions: administrator
1 - 8 of 8 Posts