Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to start a thread with picture of well Places you have been. We already have a thread for Funny pictures, but nothing for just pictures plain and simple. Post your pictures here with a description. I will start this off with a few of my own. Try to limit each post to 4 pictures, but you can post another one with 4 more and so on.

JAy

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is a shot from Buckley AFB looking west towards the Rockies. That's downtown Denver Colorado.

This is a picture taken on base. It the Base Chapel

And here is our son Matthew at the pumkin patch

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We got the Christmas lights up and it snowed.

This picture was taken in the town of Gypsum, Colorado. This is the Eagle River.

This picture was Taken over Thanksgiving 2007. He just walked up from the river and thru the nieghborhood.

And this is Shelby the Cowgirl..

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Looking out the window of my dad's apartment in Juneau, Alaska into the Gastineau Channel.

Whale tail I saw en route to Tracy arm Fjord.

The Mendenhall Glacier.

The Sawyer North Glacier...it took us about six hours to reach this point by boat.

·
Still Plays with Cars
1,271 Posts
R we allowed to make comments within this thread...'cause so far I am adding them to my wish list of places to go...Wow Snotty got out of FL and went to the extreme.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Christmas 2006 in Rome, Italy.

Western coast of the Innismore, part of the Aran Islands off the western coast of Ireland.

Eiffel Tower on New Years Eve of last year

Inside some barrel thing in the Guinness factory in Dublin, Ireland

1 - 10 of 10 Posts