Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Here a link to my youtube channel. I make tons of DIY's for VW but mostly for the MK4 platform however i am more than willing to tinker and learn all other cars. I am here to help and do the best i can for the VW community.
Find me on:

Instagram:
@friendsoffast

Facebook:
PincheAls Garage
Project MK4 Sexy Time V2.5

YouTube:
PincheAls Garage

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For everyone that does and does not know. I lost my car 2 moths ago due to an electrical fire. I was able to salvage some parts. I bought another mk4 gti about 2 weeks after the fire since its my daily driver. For 2 months every Sunday and Monday we spent about 10 to 15 per day work on the car and here is "Filbert" back from the dead.

I have to give tons of thanks to all my YouTube supporters, family and friends for all the Love and Help we got during all that went down.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nice work. By the way, social media is the best way of promoting yourself and the services that you can provide. Take advantage of it. I have an auto supply store and I made an Instagram page of the store. In the beginning, I had just a few followers, but once I began to make more posts and after I paid for automatic likes service on Instagram and quickly the numbers of customers and the sales increased. What I want to say is that social media offer o lot of opportunities for developing and promoting a business.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts