.:R​

Front Seats:

Back Seats:

Peddles:

Trim:

Front brakes:

Back brakes:

Lot done, lot to come...

Tint tomorrow hopefully, rotors are a little dirty, cars been sittin still for a couple days : D

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
heating doesnt work, yet. still figuring that one out. Check out the surround around the shifter : D forgot to mention that. The trim is actual bushed aluminum. Also note the 6 disc changer in a 2door.

·
Registered
733 Posts
You are my idol man. I've got the wheels/tires, I went the cheap route and painted my calipers blue, and have the GTI aluminum trim, but those seats.....damn

If you don't mind my asking, where'd u get em and how much?

·
Premium Member
16,519 Posts
WRD has a set for sale w/ complete interior for $1900. I'd jump on it but they'll charge me tax because I'm in Cali. :(

·
Registered
733 Posts
Yeah, saw that one... Shipping across the country, ugh, and not R
but I might just have to. That looks friggin awesome

·
It is what it is..
1,570 Posts
have fun with leather! I love my GTI plaid. so much more comfortable. i had leather b4, and now i will never ever have it again.

·
Registered
925 Posts
looks awsome. i really want the seats, is there a website i can go to that sell front and back R32 seats? and ships to canada?

·
Registered
302 Posts
SWEET JOB! it just looks so nice, i wanna touch it.

how come the stock back seats in the rabbit don't have the center seat arm rest thing? i want that dang it!

·
Registered
43 Posts
heating doesnt work, yet. still figuring that one out. Check out the surround around the shifter : D forgot to mention that. The trim is actual bushed aluminum. Also note the 6 disc changer in a 2door.
Nice seats!
But whats the big deal about a 6 CD changer in a 2 door? Mine came stock that way...

·
Registered
23,364 Posts
Need some info about those brakes man :). Post up the swap info! ECS has a kit out now for a grand.

·
Registered
737 Posts
wehre did u get those rims from?? i am in love

·
Registered
663 Posts
very nice man, very nice... i want black leather seats

my 2 door has a single disc cd player, did you put that in yourself or did it come that way. i looked on ebay for that radio, but no luck ;( oh well, not on my top list of mods anyway

1 - 17 of 17 Posts