Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya all, I finally got my 18' R32 Wheels put on I'm at work now, but i got a quick pic from my phone when I was on a lunch break.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Congratulations on your new wheels! Those are very nice, and quite classy looking :cool: . Have you noticed that since going from the steelies to the 18" that the Rabbit now has a certain "fast roller coaster" feeling to it? I enjoy that every spring when the snows come off...

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought you got rid of that car?
Naw, still got the ole rabbit. Lookin for a GLI possibly, havent decided. All i know is i want a 6 speed lol

Congratulations on your new wheels! Those are very nice, and quite classy looking :cool: . Have you noticed that since going from the steelies to the 18" that the Rabbit now has a certain "fast roller coaster" feeling to it? I enjoy that every spring when the snows come off...
OMG YES!!!! Rides like its on rails.

Nice what else you got planned?
Well, actually I have already added alot of stuff interior wise. Upgraded the head unit to the 6 disc one, put the R32 brushed aluminum trim, including tray cover, and R foot peddles.

Things to come:
R32 Brakes, calipers, and breaded brake lines.
Sway bars
Suspension

·
Premium Member
16,519 Posts
Oh so its like a twisted pretzel then, well thats pretty cool but I dont like people eating in my car.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol actually im skipping that, come to find out the lines on the R32 are already braided, just covered by rubber. Drivin a A6 widebody for the time being, calipers and rotors are going on today! very excited!

·
Premium Member
16,519 Posts
Do you happen to know off had how much the stock lines for a R32 go for?

I was going to pick up a set of some popular brand for $120, cant remember the brand of the top of my head.

·
Registered
925 Posts
lol actually im skipping that, come to find out the lines on the R32 are already braided, just covered by rubber. Drivin a A6 widebody for the time being, calipers and rotors are going on today! very excited!
how much did u end up paing for the rims?

·
Registered
511 Posts
i realize this is a pretty old thread but it was the only r32 wheel related thread i could find. what are these wheels called? everytime i search r32 wheels it only pulls up the ones with, like, twice as many spokes. you know the ones. i cant find these ones anymore, at all!

·
Registered
737 Posts
im hoping to get mine soon!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts