Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a suggestion on 2014 Cc radio with maps and navigation that just stopped working. All I get is a repeating welcome to Volkswagen screen. Took it to the dealer and they charged me $100 to tell me the radio unit doesn’t work! Backup camera, phone, radio. Navigation, campus, etc. run through the unit. Any place to obtain a unit from a salvage yard? Dealer says can’t price one because WV in midst of changing part number. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same issue however My radio comes on once in awhile. Dealership told me the same thing and to replace would be about 4000 I was told to go get and after market it would be cheaper. After market to run all the bells and whistle is about 2000 Dealership even told me the radios in these cars are crap

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2014 Passat tdi , and after multiple heater core replacements I'm now having radio issues. I have the logo screen but it doesnt actually boot up for days on end. It will be the logo screen then like every 10mins it goes black and back to logo. Then once a week I may have a one day it actually starts up and functions. In the almost 2yrs now that ive had the car ive paid more in repairs then ive actually paid on the car. I'm so frustrated and can't even get out from under it cause its not even work 1/3 what I paid for it. The dealship is shady, overpriced and very rude. I literally want to set rhis car on fire and watch it burn to the ground.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts