Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52021 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay everybody! This thread is gonna be dedicated to Random thoughts only! It could be anything! Don't think! Just Post it!! Here's a starter....Where'd they come up with the word Spoon for that awesome Utensil used to eat with? Say it slow...SPOON...wierd huh?

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because I was a proud owner of an Acura Integra for the 4 yrs I owned her. I put alot of blood, sweat, and tears throughout all those years into her. And some moron decided to steal her. She was a total loss, they have yet to find her. But my AIM and PS3 names are dc2integra4life . I didn't procure another Integra because to find one Bone stock is not feasible anymore. Besides, she was an unfinished project and I can never finish her. So after 2 months goin' without a car and bumming rides and researching vehicles I came to be very interested in the VW Rabbit. And now Nevaeh (my Rabbit) has surprised me in many ways for what it is straight from the factory.

·
Premium Member
12,610 Posts
Guys don't play mind games with women. We are too dumb for that. However sometimes our stupidity is as such that you think we are playing mind games when in reality YOU are the ones trying to sculp us into this magical statue of perfection for yourselves. However, this doesn't work and you end up settling for who we are. Later in life you try again in a different way and smile as we perform actions you brainwashed us to do.

Random thought 1: How the hell can an older mercedes flip end over end and cut across 3 lanes of traffic when nobody is around?

Random thought 2: I can't remember if I tightened the subframe bolts on the passat I did the new R5 recall on.

Random thought 3: I worked on a passat with an aftermarket alarm/radio/remote start system. They complained about a non working a/c system. After many hours of frustration I fou nd the high pressure sensor not getting power, but the fuse good. After tearing the dash apart I find Mr. Happy cutter with a razor sliced the main harness loom and nicked the ONE wire that feeds the high pressure sensor to tell the climatronic unit to kick on the compressor since pressure in within spec. I hate aftermarket garbage.

·
Registered
23,364 Posts
I wonder if wily wants to trade front bumpers, to get the Rabbit feel back.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Yep...let's do it

Plus I need to do actual work to my car to connect me with it more I think...or have more time off to drive it

·
Registered
23,364 Posts
Sounds like a fun afternoon then :)

I'll be able to justify getting a euro front plate then to cover the icky plate holes from a front plate :p.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
I wonder why both of my cats find it necessary to jump onto my nightstand and drink water from my glass immediately following a thorough self-cleaning of their asses?

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I wonder why both of my cats find it necessary to jump onto my nightstand and drink water from my glass immediately following a thorough self-cleaning of their asses?
wow...I thought my cat was the only one who had a vengeance out for me!

·
We're Geekin'
8,488 Posts
Why do my clients insist on doing the things I explicately told them not to do, then get mad at me when the same thing that happened the first time happens again?

1 - 20 of 52021 Posts