Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

52001 - 52020 of 52021 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,746 Posts
Re: Happy 4th

^^ that does suck.

mine gave me fair warnings. like the engine turning off on the highway for split seconds.

i ignored those warnings and it almost left me stranded on a hot summer day after fueling up. straight to the battery store i went.

·
Registered
812 Posts
still got your dvd lying around somewhere, and i also wonder where did the stickers finally end up in. the four i have still attracts attention. hows your rabbit

·
Super Moderator
13,746 Posts
that's funny. on friday, an older gentleman that does contract work for my company pressed the "missles" button.

i can't recall where the rest of them went.

the rabbit is great. it has almost 190k miles on it.

i just put some s4 avus wheels on it:

these just fit the rabbit so well.

·
Registered
812 Posts
i can't see the pic. funny, i don't actually remember what my stickers are without looking at it, i know the third one is shield because i use to convince the passengers i can enable a eletro-magnetic shield that prevents dust from sticking. i had a clean car so that always helped.

on a completely unrelated note, have you read about the bots that patrol forums to promote shops?

·
Super Moderator
10,430 Posts
How's about this "Cuda" fromthe 60's.

·
Registered
7 Posts
What a perfect thing! I love this old stuff.
It reminds me of this one - Chevrolet Impala 1967.
I hope I'll be able to become an owner of this awesome stylish car.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah, the grilles I was trying to fit are for a euro bumper. They look awesome in person. I'm thinkin of going with regular Jetta fog grilles. Gonna see what my dealer will give them to me for.

52001 - 52020 of 52021 Posts