Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner
4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Holla33 
#1 ·
Rare 2013 CC VR6 Lux color combination?????

Hello all. I am looking for a little help on details of my new CC. I have tried to contact Volkswagen directly and also the factory in Germany, but nobody can or will provide me what I am looking for.

I am trying to figure out if my 2013 CC VR6 Lux is rare or not. But nobody is able to tell me how many were built in the color combination I have. So any input would be greatly appreciated.

I have a 2013 CC VR6 Lux, Iron Gray exterior with the Murano Red interior. It is not the executive, just the Lux. I have seen white and black exteriors with this color interior, but cannot find another one that is Iron Gray and Murano Red. I believe this was a one year only model as well???

If anyone has input on if they believe this to be a rare combination, that would be great to hear.

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: Rare 2013 CC VR6 Lux color combination?????

Hello all. I am looking for a little help on details of my new CC. I have tried to contact Volkswagen directly and also the factory in Germany, but nobody can or will provide me what I am looking for.

I am trying to figure out if my 2013 CC VR6 Lux is rare or not. But nobody is able to tell me how many were built in the color combination I have. So any input would be greatly appreciated.

I have a 2013 CC VR6 Lux, Iron Gray exterior with the Murano Red interior. It is not the executive, just the Lux. I have seen white and black exteriors with this color interior, but cannot find another one that is Iron Gray and Murano Red. I believe this was a one year only model as well???

If anyone has input on if they believe this to be a rare combination, that would be great to hear.
Can't say i've EVER seen that exterior or interior combo.

I've got the white one next to yours in the pic

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.