Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The racks are 1 "PVC, and the cross ties are 1/2" CPVC. The clamp widget uses curved washers to grip pipes, but I'll probably do something more elegant. In this installation, the spring pins are captured inside the PVC fittings. I think the hole is large enough for most springs if it is ever needed. Another option is to cut notches in PVC to capture the TT deck at the edge.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I agree with BennyRush, because this design is going to be very long and much easier to purchase a stand in the store. In addition, you can not be in the reliability of this device, but in the store or from the Amazon you will receive a guarantee. I even know a site where you can find detailed reviews on stands for Record Player. Here is a link to this site pickmyturntable.com. It was there that I found the stand on which the Record Player is still standing at my place.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I agree with BennyRush, because this design is going to be very long and much easier to purchase a stand in the store. In addition, you can not be in the reliability of this device, but in the store or from the Amazon you will receive a guarantee. I even know a site where you can find detailed reviews on stands for Record Player. Here is a link to this site pickmyturntable.com. It was there that I found the stand on which the Record Player is still standing at my place.
Oh, that's very cool. I have long wanted to order a record player stand and did not know where to do it better. I think this is the best option, thanks for the advice!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts