Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan a trip to Detroit to visit some friends. Because I am interested in Volkswagen Passat for quite a while I would like to rent a Passat 2015/2016 for roughly a week to find out whether the Passat can get a member of my family or not. ;)

Unfortunately, the common car rental companies do not offer the service to book a specific car. I also asked a VW dealer in Detroit but they offer rentals to customers only.

Do you have any idea where to rent a Passat in Detroit?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I didn't find anyone to ask. But I like the idea of renting a car. Especially now, before flying to Gibraltar, I think about it often. I found a great offer on the car rental gibraltar airport website. There are many inexpensive cars and I could get behind the wheel immediately upon arrival. Do you think it is more profitable than a taxi?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Near the airport should be a lot of rentals and I'm pretty sure you'll find a Passat too. There are some online websites, but I've never rented from any of them, so I can't express my self about this.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I found a very good offer for a 2016 Passat so I'm also interested in how this car performs. I've never owned one, but a few of my acquaintances have it and are very satisfied. The purchase wasn't planned, so I'm still debating, but the deal is great, so I'm pretty sure I will get it. It's been a while since you posted, how do you like the car? We're having a trip to Ukraine in two months and we will need a car of course. A friend of mine always rents his cars from https://narscars.com.ua/en/odessa-r7 so I think I'm gonna get the Passat for a week and see how I like it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts