This is a mark 1 Storm (first registered 10/03/1981) I picked up years ago with the intention of restoring it. Time ran away from me and is not looking to change any time soon so regrettably I’m looking to sell it.

I had started to strip it down (all those years ago) as you can see from the photos. All the parts are there and in good shape, hence the reason I bough it in the first place. The pieces that need attention are the dash (due to cracks) the scuttle panel (for obvious reasons) and the two front wings. I have replacements for all of these. Rust is minimal (car has been dry stored for a lot of years) You’ll see from the photos. The sills are good due to the fact that the guy I bought this car off years ago had replaced them. The doors are very clean, no holes at all and only the slightest amount surface rust. The boot wheel storage area is perfect again only minimal spots of surface rust. The area under the windscreen and above the fuse board (below the scuttle panel) is perfect, no holes.

The engine was replaced with a mark 2, G60 engine by the previous owner. When I got it originally we had it running but that’s as far as we got. The car is still on UK plates.

This is a minimal rust project car with all the parts and in good condition. All the bits you don’t see in the photo’s I have windows, seats, windscreen, bumpers, front spoiler etc.

I’m open to sensible offers. It’s a mark 1 Storm, so please, sensible! Any questions, send me a message.